Slovakia offers great opportunities for hiking tours
with well-marked footpaths, which take holiday makers through some of the Slovakia’s best landscape (High Tatra Mountains), nature and history.
Whether you are looking for a good hike through spectacular countryside or hiking tours in the mountains, the Slovakia has the walks to suit you.
We organize several centre-based
hiking tours or hut to hut hiking tours and for ramblers we organize self-guided walking holidays in several of the best areas for walking in Slovakia.
High Tatra Mountains
- centre-based hiking tours with overnights located in Poprad historical town with opportunity to relax in Poprad Aquacity or closer to the mountains – Strbske Pleso, Stary Smokovec or Tatranska Lomnica.
- hut to hut hiking tours with overnights in High Tatra Mountains huts – Plesnivec, Zelene pleso, Zamkovskeho, Zbojnicka, Sliezsky dom, Popradske pleso. Some hiking tours include trek on Gerlachovsky peak.
Low Tatra and Rohace Mountains
- centre-based hiking tours
with overnights located in Liptovsky Mikulas town with opportunity to relax in Tatralandia or Besenova.
- hut to hut hiking tour with overnights in Low Tatra Mountains huts with starting in Kralova hola and ending in Donovaly – Andrejcova, Ramza, Pod Dumbierom, Pod Chabencom. The hiking tour includes Dumbier peak.
Mala Fatra Mountains
- hut to hut hiking tour with overnights in Mala Fatra Mountains huts and hotels with starting in Bystricka
and ending in Terchova – Martinske hole, Strecno. The hiking tour includes visiting Strecno castle and Old castle and Velky Rozsutec peak.
This trip is for all lovers of mountain hiking and beautiful views of the surrounding Slovak countryside.
- centre-based hiking tours with overnights located in Podlesok touristic centre or Poprad historical town
with opportunity to relax in Poprad Aquacity or closer to the mountains.
back to travel blog